Dublin Back Injury Lawyer
Anytime an accident occurs that affects a person’s back, the accident may result in a debilitating and serious back injury. As MedlinePlus and the National Library of Medicine explain, there are various ways in which a person’s back can become injured given that “your back is made of bones, muscles, and other tissues expanding from your neck to your pelvis.” Whether you have suffered an injury to a bone in your back, or a sprain or strain affecting soft tissue, you could be eligible to file a claim in order to seek compensation. An attorney at the Oliver Law Firm can evaluate your case for you today. Contact our experienced Dublin back injury lawyer to find out more about filing a back injury case.
Types of Back Injuries in Dublin
Given that a person’s back has so many different parts, it is important to understand that there are many different types of back injuries that a person can suffer in an accident. According to Cedars Sinai, the following are the most common types of back injuries that result from accidents:
- Sprains and strains, which can occur when a person’s muscles become overstretched or a person tears a ligament;
- Herniated discs, which can cause significant pain that can radiate to other parts of the person’s body; and
- Fractured vertebrae, which can also affect the person’s nerves, ligaments, and spinal cord.
Other types of bank injuries may also be compensable through a personal injury claim. You should discuss the details of your case with one of the Dublin back injury lawyers at the Oliver Law Office.
Common Causes of Dublin Back Injuries
Back injuries can happen in Dublin in a wide range of accidents. At the Oliver Law Firm, we frequently assist clients with back injury cases arising out of the following kinds of accidents:
- Motor vehicle collisions, including car crashes, trucking collisions, motorcycle crashes, and bicycle or pedestrian accidents;
- Premises liability cases, including slips and fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, and falls from heights; and
- Animal attacks, including dog bites that cause serious back injuries in addition to injuries affecting other parts of the body.
Timeline for Your Dublin Back Injury Case
How much time will you have to file a back injury lawsuit? If you plan to file a claim, it is essential to discuss the details of your case with a Dublin injury lawyer since the specific facts of your case can impact the applicable statute of limitations. Generally speaking, however, most back injury cases arising out of accidents in Dublin will need to be filed within two years from the date of your back injury. If you fail to file your lawsuit within the two-year time window, your case will become time-barred according to Ohio law.
Contact Oliver Law Office Today
Were you injured in an accident that resulted in a back injury? When another party’s careless or reckless behavior causes a back injury, it may be possible to file a claim in order to hold that party accountable. By filing a claim, you may be eligible to receive damages to compensate you for your losses. Contact our experienced Dublin back injury lawyer today.